- Develop, implement, and monitor information and cyber security and risk management programs.
- Ensure compliance with Information security standards and regulatory guidelines (SEBI, NIST, CERTIN etc.).
- Communicate and liaise with internal, external, and regulatory audit and compliance teams and agencies.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation and audit logs of policies and controls.
- Work towards implementing and acquiring certifications such as ISO 27001.
- Good understanding of technical, engineering and cybersecurity practices in the context of policies.
What will a typical day on the job entail?
- Respond to audit queries (if any) and provide relevant write ups and evidence.
- Supervise pre-scheduled audit processes progress.
- Work on compliance projects, set up new processes to address any potential gaps in compliance requirements.
- Work with the tech team monitoring new projects and releases and ensure their compliance with documented policies.
Who is an ideal candidate for this role
- You like to write documentation.
- You understand IT and software security.
- You understand the possibilities and limitations of software development.
- You are eager to learn and adapt to changing compliance requirements.
- You are familiar with ISO 27001
- You are familiar with AWS Security, Identity, & Compliance services