We are seeking two Company Secretary Trainees to join our dynamic team at Zerodha. This is a unique opportunity for individuals who have completed their ICSI Executive and are looking to gain hands-on experience in corporate secretarial functions. The selected candidates will undergo a comprehensive training program for a period of 12 to 24 months, depending on the stage of examination. Based on their performance, there is potential for conversion to a full-time position. This is a work-from-office role.
Key Responsibilities/Exposers :
- Drafting of Notice/Agenda/Minutes/Resolutions.
- Assistance in timely completion of annual, periodic, and event-based ROC compliances, along with filing various forms.
- Assistance/Handling annual, half-yearly, and quarterly NBFC compliances, including the filing of relevant forms.
- Assistance/Managing NPS - PFRDA-related compliances.
- Drafting various agreements to support legal and business activities.
- Assistance/Overseeing pre and post-board/general meeting compliances.
- Coordinating with banks and external financial service providers.
- Maintaining statutory books and records in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Successful completion of ICSI- Executive Pass.
- INR 15,000 to 20,000 stipend per month